If you’re reading this blog, then my colleagues and I would almost certainly love to talk more about you, your company and how we can help you meet your goals.
Much of our work is in markets pressured by discontinuous change, and especially with international high-technology and telecoms solutions providers. We help clients to use thought leadership and competitive analysis to influence customers, channel partners and third-party advisors like analysts, advisors and consultants. We do that by developing materials, strategies and outreach that develop your business’s brand equity through influencer relations, social media, analyst relations, sales enablement and other marketing activities. Our business advisory services help organisations go to market more effectively.
My recent projects have included:
- Analyzing international primary research to draft a thought leadership white paper
- Interviewing end-users and channel partners to develop messaging and go-to-market tactics
- Recommending more effective ways to invest in research services and subscriptions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of influencer marketing campaigns and analyst relations outreach
- Identifying the people who are most influential on targeted markets and segments
- Training and coaching both spokespeople and communications managers.
As a trained executive coach, I’m especially interested in working with managers and diverse teams engaged in major transformations. Outside work, I also volunteer with internationally-oriented non-profit organisations which have set ambitious goals:
- In 2016 I will complete my three-year term on the International Alumni Council of London Business School, one of the world’s elite business schools. During school recently started a 100 million pound fundraising campaign to expand our teaching facilities by 75%. The IAC plays a major role in building community and fundraising from alumni and recruiting companies.
- I’m a trustee of True Heart Theatre, a charity serving the Chinese community in Britain and a key link in the international network of playback theatre groups. The company is engaged in a major period of growth, developing its audience, creating original theatre and developing applied theatre projects.
- In 2018 I will complete a three year appointment as Alumni Fellow at Nottingham Business School. Alumni fellows play a major role in course boards and student support.
You can contact me using this form: