It’s a year since Lighthouse announced its partnership with EASTWEST PR. Lighthouse’s clients and other tech firms have been extending in Asia, and they need support for both AR and other marketing support services. EASTWEST PR now has a vacancy for an associate director – and that’s a great role at one of the region’s leading independent PR agencies. The job outline is below. If you want to know more, call Sonya Madeira Stamp at EASTWEST PR’s Singapore office.
Description: Established in 1995, EASTWEST PR offers proactive marketing support services based on the guiding principles of Creativity in thinking, Respect in relationships, and Integrity in business. EASTWEST PR focuses on key verticals: Business-to-Business, Consumer Technology, and Healthcare.
EASTWEST PR has built CONNECT, a proprietary knowledge management platform for faster time-to-market with news that delivers greater effectiveness and efficiency in Getting Clients Noticed. With offices in Singapore and Beijing, EASTWEST PR is a Brodeur|PLEON Worldwide partner, and a member of the IPRN network.
We are looking for talented people to help us support business growth as we expand our teams in Beijing and Singapore.
We currently have vacancies at the Associate Director level for passionate, creative and driven individuals. This role reports to the Partner/Managing Director.
Location: Beijing / Singapore
If you believe you meet the following criteria, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com:
- A good university degree in either Business or Marketing
- An expert knowledge of the technology/consumer sectors, including key industry players, and media contacts
- Experience in strategy development and analytical mind
- Strong personal communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive, and have the ability to build rapport with clients and their strategic partners
- Enthusiasm and ambition, and a desire to take ownership of responsibilities and drive results
- Ability to develop the company’s portfolio and manage and supervise a team of consultants
- Good command of Chinese if you are interested in working in Beijing
- At least seven years of experience from a professional services firm or public relations agency
EASTWEST PR is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone with the relevant experience to apply. We are a multi-cultural, vibrant and fun company that prides itself on giving all employees a share in the success of the company and a voice in decisions.
Besides your salary, which is competitive, you have the chance to earn a variable wage component each month, share in sales commission with your team each quarter, and partake of the bonus pool Points System at the end of the year.
Do visit www.eastwestpr.com to learn more about our company, clients and team.
We enjoy our company; we hope to enjoy yours too.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 19th May, 2008
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.