2012 was a fascinating year for this website. By producing fewer articles and spending more time producing topic guides, the number of visits to the site increased 53%.
The most read articles on the site this year were:
* Influencer relations needs action research to look beyond the left-overs
* Which analyst firms really drive sales?
* Loudhouse launches the Influencer Quadrant
* Now online: Gyurko and Chapple discuss the Magic Quadrant
* Use Balanced Scorecards for strategic alignment, not as dashboards
* Despite it all, Ovum is still a tier one analyst firm in Europe
* Gartner’s purchase of Burton is a ‘double-whammy’, so the fight’s for second place
* On the folly of rewarding A, while hoping for B
* Is sustainable business selfish or altruistic?
* Informa’s potential buyers walk away from the deal