On Thursday 30 October I will be on the panel of a discussion on how communications people survive recession? It’s hosted by the London PR & Branding group, a 700-strong networking group here. This is how the event is promoted:
Managers, agencies, entrepreneurs and employees face a dramatically different landscape this winter. Join this meeting to pose your questions to our panel of experts:
– In the search for measurable RoI, where will budgets shift to?
– How can communications professionals up their game and survive the coming slowdown?
– How can managers and business leaders provide teams with the guidance and coaching they need to cope with unexpected conditions?
– What are the psychological and emotional challenges for organisations?
– How does the crisis look different on the client side from the agency side?
– Do creative businesses need to understand the big picture, or can they respond tactically?
On the panel:
– Omar Jamil, Integrated PR director – Velvet
– Kathryn McMann, Marketing coach for creative industries – Nudge
– John Oliver, Business psychology expert – Human Equity
– Duncan Chapple, Managing director – Lighthouse AR
If you’d like an invite to the event, drop me a line.